Monday, September 17, 2007

ELLIOTT YAMIN LIVE IN MANILA!



My favorite funky white boy, Elliott Yamin, is having a series of mall tours in Manila, Philippines. People who know me well would immediately assume that I would fly back to Manila for this event.

I know...this is one of those things that would surely haunt me in the future. Let's get it over and done with...Im hitting myself already for not making the right decision. So..all together now, boys and girls, let's do a collective "BOO!"

Yes, it's not too late to buy a ticket...BUT...too late to lambing my way to Andy. He finds it downright impractical...at hehe, baka nagseselos din yun.

To compensate...I'm just doing the best I can and try to promote his mall tour in my own little way. If I were to convince just one nonfan to watch, then my job is done. Actually, come to think of it...IT IS DONE :P My mom...a total nonfan, has promised to swallow her pride and line up...YES...line up for tickets! For those who dont know my mom a.k.a. LA DIVA...she's like, the ultimate donya who never lines up for anything. Her idea of bank transactions is making chika to the bank managers so she can ask them to do the job for her. YES...you know the type. We cringe and cower at the type, I KNOW!! But yes..LA DIVA is doing the deed so I owe her boxes and boxes of mooncake, hahaha! Mooncake lang pala :P

Anyhoo..here's the sked of my boy this coming week.

TriNoma
-Activity Center
-September 21, 2007 at 7:00pm

Glorietta
-Activity Center
-September 22, 2007 at 7:00pm

Market! Market!-Activity Center

-September 23, 2007 at 6:00pm

Ayala Center Cebu-OnStage
-September 26, 2007 at 6:00pm

Alabang Town Center-Activity Center-September 28, 2007 at 6:30pm

His CD will also be available in Manila on September 21...the very first day of his mall tour. I have no idea what voodoo they used..but whoever is in charge of Elliott's career is doing a mighty good job. Things were getting bleak in the last few months and it looked like the cd wasnt gonna be released in Pinas...Elliott and company were even planning on bringing their own cds from the US just to please the fans.

Id like to think that the Ayalas have a lot to do with it. Someone from that family is an Elliott fan...a big fan I suppose. If you read the THANK YOU part in E's cd, he thanked the Zobel family...so Im connecting all the metaphorical dots here and have come up with the conclusion that at least one Zobel has been Yaminized. Now, there's at least ONE thing I have in common with them...that, and the fact that I feel like I own Glorietta, judging by the amount of time I spend in that place!

Buy, buy, buy the cd! Great songs...I love 10 songs out of 11. Not bad, not bad at all.

6 comments:

houseband00 said...

You do know you're sounding like an ad? =)

leeney said...

Yeah..that was the intention. My Facebook has his sked too. Anything for my E! Weeee!!

So..are you ready with your cam? videocam? R u ready to line up for tickets? Haha...LA DIVA is starting to complain already.

Anonymous said...

Wow, pwede ka na maging manager in Elliott hehehe. I got to watch his show at Glorietta and will be uploading photos soon and videos hopefully!

vera/thea
http://www.livingtogetherblog.com

leeney said...

Vera! Hey, thanks for dropping by. I read your blog the other day..interesting bit about the Iphone. I was thinking of getting one for myself but when I read about the chu-chus...aaah! hwag na lang. Thanks for helping me save 35K =)
And yes, I sooo love your Elliott pictures..still waiting for the videos though.
Hey, I'll link you up,. ok? BTW..we cant be managers of Elliott..hindi tayo kikita kasi we'd give our services for free, nyahaha!

Ed Roa said...

Dear Lyn,

Maybe you have forgotten. I already got you three CDs from Target's in LA. You got it ahead from what is being sold in Elliot's Manila tour.

Mom

leeney said...

Bwahahaha!
..at pinagalitan nga ako ng nanay ko! Mom, I know I have cds na..Im just trying to promote El-yot's cd and malltour.
BTW..thankies for going to Glorietta for me, and enduring my kulitness on the phone. I just had to listen to Elliot sing!
Lapit ka na dumating..Im so excited!!