Monday, June 25, 2007

The Not So Big Leap

Ive always had my blog at Xanga...I started in 2003..abandoned it in 2005, and went back in 2007, only to find myself alone in a site that I never really liked in the first place. So..like in any bad relationship in real life..why stay when there are other options?

So..now, let's try Blogspot (or is it Blogger..ano ba talaga??). Havent really accustomed myself to this..but Im sure I'll get by. If I was able to endure the craziness of Xanga, then this should be a cinch.

Why Oblivious Observer? Because I am quite observant on things that are deemed unimportant by most people, and oblivious to those things that are. In other words, I like things that are mababaw..everyday things that we take for granted. It's all in the details, really.

3 comments:

Ed Roa said...

Hi Lyn!
Welcome to blogspace.
Love the pictures you posted especially that of Il Divo.

Dad

leeney said...

Hi daddy!!
Hahaha..Il Divo nga pala...not El Divo :P
So handsama!!! Hahahahahaa! Mishu Daddeh!!

houseband00 said...

Baka El Debarge. =)